viernes, 3 de julio de 2009

The new SNSD song

The MV:



A live performance in Music Bank:




It's called Tell me your wish (Genie) (and look! you can download it from here!) and it's really good. I still don't understand this korean thing to put names in parenthesis xD

And well, they made their comeback with new styles! The haircuts and the concept changed a little for the mv (sexier?)

One difference (of many) I found about Kpop is that they make "comebacks". With johnnys it's different because they have other jobs, like acting in dramas and hosting tv shows, but for SM Entertainmet the boys (and girls) aren't actors, so they only dedicate their energy into singing. They take three months or so preparing their next single/album, and in that time they don't appear performing in television. So when they 'comeback' it's really something big, and it cleary arrise the expectation of the fans, because they want to see their group again after so long.

Another difference that I still don't quite get is their "repackaged album". WTF is that? Groups release an album and after a month or so the "repackaged" album comes, which have the same songs the previous album has, but with a couple of new added tracks and another cover. In Japan they work with the "Normal Edition" and the "Limited Edition". They cost the same, but obviously the limited edition is limited.

And that's it for today... Oh! this made me laugh soo much, BOY'S GENERATION LMAO. 2PM (JaeBeom, NichKhun and TaecYeon), 2AM (JoKwon), Super Junior(SungMin, ShinDong, MassuYeSung and EunHyuk) and Shinee (Key) united to make THIS! XDDD



PS: Thanks you IME for commenting! :) I didn't know how to reply you because commenting on my own post seems dumb, but I really feel flattered you stopped by and commented on my entries ^^ I'm really into TVXQ right now, so I'm going to post about them in the near future (since they are performing in the Tokyo Dome right now!! *excited for them*).

1 comentarios:

グーちゃん dijo...

Wiii! Thank you very much for the Genie download ^_^ I really wanted to get it, but I found out the page I always downloaded stuff from ( Aipop ) was banned T_T Nao I'm music-deprived.

And I wish I could give a leg to be at the Tokyo Dome this weekend ( even it sounds extreme! )