lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

I don't care, lalalal don't care, indian indiaan boy

So, everybody and their mother are talking about MC Mong and his new song, Indian Boy. People complain the song is racist. Because really, native american=/=indian and all that shit, racism is srs bznz bitches. I don't have complains, only a remark: there are so many wrong things in that MV is not even funny, its lolcastic, to the level of epicness you can only achive using feathers and cosplay.



It other more serious stuff, 2NE1 is teh shit. And I don't even like girl groups that much. But their song I don't care bring girl crushes to a whole new level. They are badass, cool and not all *we are happy and have no brains* façade, which is refreshing, like an upgrade to your usual girl pop group. I'm not saying they are freaking smart. Actually, one of then is BFF with Tiffany? or it was Jessica? Anyway, I like the concept, (still)not the girls. It's like with TVXQ, only backwards: I like them, but I didn't like their Tri-angle concept.



And I like to annunce to the whole wide world that I really, really, *really* dislike 4minute. And I don't even know why. But there, I don't like them. Maybe its because they are so skinny it makes me sick? IDK. SHINee is skinny too, but they are freaking awesome ♥

Oh, and I want to wish a belated happy birthday to my favorite jailbait! Taemin-yah!



Yes yes, bringing noonas to prison since 1993. I still can't believe he is the same age as chinen omgwtfbbq

PS: I should change Tanaka Juri as the junior of the month, he has been in the header for like, forever. Maybe I should change that to jailbait of the month? I don't want to start a trend or something involving underage people and too many innuendos. (but long time ago SHINee said Noonas are more than OK, so we totally have their agreement people ♥♥♥♥ )

Oh, and did I mention that the Wonder Girls are rocking in their US debut? :D good for them, they even appeared in MTV! They are working with the Jonas Brothers in their tour ^O^
WG Hwaiting!

0 comentarios: