lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

Zzup netizens?

So long farewell!

So it's been too long, I know (I should! LOL) Anywayz, so whats going on? TVXQ is going on a hiatus (or not) and SM is a bitch. 2PM boys were the awesome shit ever (their reality show, Wild Bunny, is hilarious!) but someone posted racist comments about Korea in his myspace like... four years ago and now its like a witch-hunt, err, not nice D: BOTH things, you can't say Jaebum is a saint, but heck, the boy was clearly homesick in a land were he couldn't speak the language and training all by himself, at that time how come he could know 4 years later he was going to be famous?

Mm, so what's more? Yoochun and JJ's tattoo is hot, but I hate the place D: I want Jae to put his nipple piercing again though <3 now that was hot shit, not diagonal tattoes... /gets bricked

NEW GROUPS! Yes, because this is debut season people!

First, T-ara, which is read as "Tiara". This is bad shit, don't listen. They can't even lip-sync ok (AND THEY DID IT IN THEIR DEBUT, AND IT WAS THE WORST LIP-SYNC EVER)



Next, we have Kara in their comeback, but I don't care (*clap clap*), so skip! (of course I'm not biased! Don't you dare to accuse me of that!)

THIS, this is the awesome thing ever, no shit, just listen.
A little introduction: There is a boyband named Big Bang. I don't like them. BUT, one of them, G-Dragon, did his solo debut. And it's hot. And it's awesome. And the song is so hyper you just can't not like it. Just listen the whole thing and you'll be addicted: Heartbreaker.



Okey, so... I don't like 4minute, but some people said their new song was good (and I hated so much Hot Issue, uggh) so I'm hanging this for you all. And it's live (or so I want to believe...)



The lyrics are about liking music...no, sorry, it's about liking muzik .-.

And now, another grand! Brown Eyed Girls with Abracadabra, which is at the same level as Heartbreaker <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 so catchy and so awesome!



So that's it!

Oh, wait. An announcment: There this new girlgroup called f(x) (which I affectionaly call "effecs" because nobody has said how the thing is spelled). It's from SM (same company as SNSD, TVXQ, SHINee, Super Junior and so on). Jessica's(SNSD) little sister is in this, so this means SHINee is not the magnae group of SM <3 Their debut song is called LA chATA which is wrong in so many levels D: Anyway, here is the pv, but I'm waiting for the live performance:



There is this boyish looking girl, which is A GIRL. Her name is Amber and she was born in China but raised in USA 'till SM caught her(gotta catch 'em all!). So she spent the last three(or four? I don't remember) years being a trainee living in Korea and learning korean. I think she is awesome. It's like Ella from S.H.E, and she looks a lot like Shane from The L Word =O

So now that's it, real life is calling.

3 comentarios:

Strategema dijo...

I like so much the fu korean pop! >.< SO WHAT?!
And... WHY do u like the live performances? ewwwww~ I prefer the fake music XD sounds better

About Lachata, yeah, Amber looks like a boy... is she lesbian? She (?)(or he... whatever) seriously looks like a male idol O_O

...Creepy

Oh, well... my real live is calling too >.< ñier.

see u!

Anónimo dijo...

i luv G dragon! :D but the last girl on that group f(x) she DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE GIRL OF S.H.E. i dunno her name but she looks like a GIRL the one of f(x) looks like some korean idol, actually she's more manly that nino xD

mary

Strategema dijo...

mary said it